Friday, October 12, 2012

VP Debate...Thoughts?

Good Morning! I hope everyone is staying warm. To all of those who watched the debate last night, I would love to know what you thought???? Please comment if you could and tell a little about your opinions and how you thought it went! I believed it was a good debate, but hampered with the seemingly condescending attitude of VP Biden. Personally, being one of the younger Americans out there, I was really turned off by VP Biden's attitude and body language towards VP candidate Ryan. Overall it was a very close debate, each side made some very significant points, but the question is, who was telling the truth and who was making up their own truth. My biggest concern right now is with the future economic state of this great country of ours because from what I can see, my generation (genY) is going to be left with an insurmountable debt unless some changes are made. Can one of these teams make the necessary changes?

Please stop by and leave your thoughts if you would like, I am really interested to hear some opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment