Monday, November 12, 2012

Sandy Recovery

Hey Everyone, I apologize for being MIA the last few weeks but Sandy hit us hard here in Central Jersey. My home as well as my office lost power for two weeks and I am just getting back into the swing of things. It was nothing short of a disaster scene around here since the storm and its nice to finally see things moving along smoothly again. I would like for everyone to please keep in mind all those who suffered greatly from this storm. I know many people who lost the place that they call home and sadly some even lost their lives. The Jersey Shore suffered the most from Sandy which I know hits a lot of people in a soft spot due to the endless amount of memories shared by so many over the years. It's time for everyone out there to help rebuild! Please donate or volunteer if you are able to, and let's make this a country wide effort. If we all work together, we will see amazing results.

No comments:

Post a Comment