Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Brighter Home

Good Morning,
      Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend, but now its back to business. I want to share a little bit of advice that will go a long way. One of the most important things when showing your home (or even just in general) that a lot of people do not even realize is the lighting. Energy efficient light bulbs are the product of choice lately, the bulbs last longer and save you money in the long-run. Which bulbs are best? While nearly 75% of energy efficient light bulb customers are choosing CFLs (compact florescent lamps) the real gold is in LEDs (light emitting diodes). LEDs shine brighter, last for decades, save more money in the long-run, and turn on instantly without the warm-up period that CFLs need. Although LEDs are more expensive, their price has dropped nearly 20% in the last year so it is becoming more affordable. When it comes to showing your home wouldn't you rather have a brighter light in order to showcase your home more effectively? I would assume that your answer would be yes, so whether you are looking to list your home or not I would recommend researching LED lights and see just how beneficial they could be for your home. Check below to begin your research and start seeing what is available for you, I've inserted a few selections for you to begin with. As always I hope this information is useful and if you have any questions or concerns please let me know and I'll do my best to get you the answer.






No comments:

Post a Comment